The PLG pulsed laser generater is designed for time resolved diagnostics of photomultipliers and image intensifiers. The PLG can test both the time response of high speed photomultipliers and the gating speed of image intensifiers. The PLG features a lens control which allows the beam to be de-focussed and spread across the detector area and a variable width control for pulse widths between 40 ps to 800 ps. As standard the PLG is supplied with either a 405 or 650 nm laser, other wavelengths are available on request.
- Specifically designed for time-resolved diagnostics of high speed optical detectors
- Simple to use with only a trigger input and synch output connector
- A lens control allows the beam to be de-focussed and spread across the detector area
- A variable width control allows pulse widths from 40 ps up to 800 ps
- Time response of high speed photomultipliers
- Gating measurement of image intensifiers
This list constitutes the standard product range from Photek. To talk further about these products or the custom design of our PLG for your application then please contact us
Photek Part No.
Pulsed Laser generator; 40 ps to 800 ps, 405 nm
Pulsed Laser generator; 40 ps to 800 ps, 650 nm